Saturday, August 16, 2008

updates, contest. Van Blows UP.

I'm back. let's get up to date. I am on vacation. The right ankle turned out to be just a bad sprain. It is healing. Life is good. Oh, and an Access-a-ride Handicapped Van blew up in front of my apartment building today in Brooklyn. Here is the link: http://www.brownstoner.com/brownstoner/archives/2008/08/accessaride_van.php

Awesome. Apparently my house is fine, which is nice because I am on vacation and it would have sucked to come home to a blown up apartment.

In other news, I recently made the final cuts to become an official blogger for the Utah Jazz basketball team. So if you like me go vote for my entry at Jazzbots.com. I'm entry #8.

In other news I have a poem to post but will post in a separate post.

best,

Aaron (currently very badly sunburned)

No comments: