Thursday, September 11, 2008

We beat all the families reunions (and their laptops)

So I got the position as an official blogger for the Utah Jazz.  Thanks for all of you who went and voted. You guys are off the hook.  


I don't post about sports on this blog, but a few sports are a really interesting part of my life. Tivo makes watching sports easier on the schedule, and there are always fascinating/hilarious parallels to be drawn between athletic competition and life in general.  Hopefully I can start sharing some of those parallels when the Basketball season starts up. Again, the website is Jazzbots.com. It is in its second year as the official community site affiliated with  the Jazz. Lets see how this works. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Post a link. Put a link up on this blog that I can click. With my mouse. Powered by finger.