Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Blog is up over on Jazzbots.com

I'm officially blogging for Jazzbots.com. Hit the link to the left and take a gander. I am excited to be blogging, though I admit  that it's a strange set up. All posts are reviewed, as it is an "official" Utah Jazz blog. Titles are changed and my intended formatting tends to end up skewed.  But, chances are high they have more experience than I do, so I'm just going to roll with it. 

My first article at Jazzbots is about how die hard fans (like myself) tend to focus on the speculative peripheries of our teams and therefore lose the immediate experience of basketball. Sounds cerebral, but I don't think the article comes across like that. Or maybe it does. Check it out and leave a comment.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, dude, I'm off to read it. Congrats on putting a link to my blog as well. I'll have new instructions on being a responsible blogger soon.

Unknown said...

Ok, I checked my blog link and you got the address wrong. Boo. Boo, I say.

But I'm off to read your Jazzbots blog. Wish me luck!